Innokas Medical is a healthcare technology service provider, whose service offering covers the entire path of bringing new medical devices to the market. Together with our customers, we help to improve the quality of people’s lives globally by crafting healthcare technology ideas to reality.
Innokas Medical’s Code of Conduct covers our basic ethical standards and core values that are applicable to all of us, all the time. Our Code of Conduct means operating in ways that we meet fundamental responsibilities in the areas of human rights, principles and rights at work, wages and working hours, environment, health and safety, regulations and anti-corruption. We have selected the ten principles of the UN Global Compact as a basis of our Code of Conduct because we want to operate responsibly in alignment with universal principles and strive towards these principles. We also except our cooperation partners to do so as well.
Innokas Medical respects human rights as defined by the United Nations. Innokas Medical supports and respects the protection of internationally proclaimed human rights. We also operate so that we are not complicit in human rights abuses.
Principles and Rights at work
Innokas Medical complies with fair employment practices and honors internationally accepted human and labor rights and labor standards.
• Innokas Medical’s employees have the freedom of association within the limits permitted by laws and they have the right to collective bargaining.
• Innokas Medical does not have forced labor or any other form of involuntary labor. Every employee has the right to resign in accordance with the employment contract or local laws.
• Innokas Medical does not hire persons under 15 years, no one under the age of 18 is hired for hazardous work.
• Innokas Medical does not allow any kind of discrimination. No one shall be discriminated against on the grounds of ethnic origin, color, sex, religion, political opinion, social background, age, disability or illness, trade union membership or sexual orientation, neither in recruitment nor in the pursuit of a profession. Physical and mental harassment is strictly forbidden.
• Innokas Medical is committed to complying with all laws pertaining to privacy of personal information.
Wages and Working Hours
Innokas Medical complies with all applicable laws and industry standards concerning working hours and compensation for work.
Innokas Medical strives to work sustainably and to reduce waste and emissions. We at Innnokas Medical have a precautionary approach to environmental challenges and we strive for innovative solutions that reduce the burden on the environment. Innokas Medical also encourages the development and diffusion of environmentally friendly technologies.
Health and Safety
Innokas Medical provides a safe working environment for our employees, which complies with applicable laws and regulations. Employees are informed of any risks associated with their work duties.
Innokas Medical strive to work against corruption, in any of its forms (including extortion and bribery), in our internal operations as well as with our stakeholders. Innokas Medical’s employees are always subject to requirements by local, national and/or international laws.
Innokas Medical complies with all applicable laws, regulations and industry standards, including environmental laws and regulations in countries where we operate.
Raising of Concerns
Innokas Medical is committed to complying with this Code of Conduct and expects compliance also from all our employees. All compliance concerns are addressed in accordance with Innokas Medical’s internal process.
If you have any questions related to Code of Conduct of Innokas Medical, please contact our Communications Department: firstname.lastname@example.org